Democrats To Confirm Kavanaugh Since Party Lifestyle Represents Less Than 3% Of What He Does

Democrats To Confirm Kavanaugh Since Party Lifestyle Represents Less Than 3% Of What He Does

For years the Democrats have argued that Republicans should compromise to support federal funding for Planned Parenthood since, according to the largest abortion provider, abortion only represents only 3% of its activity. So when the top Democrat Senators, who have been grilling President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Brett Kavanaugh met together for a special session, they came out with a surprising announcement.

Senator Dianne Feinstein spoke for the Party when she said, “We have decided to confirm Judge Kavanaugh to become a Supreme Court Justice, even in light of these shaky allegations that he, as a teenager got aggressive in a sexual manner with a classmate nearly four decades ago. Even if the allegations are true, the act represents less than 3% of what Judge Kavanaugh does. Basically he supplies legal services to our country the other 97% of the time… and I think we all want more of that.”

Republican Senator Ted Cruz responded, “I appreciate the support from my colleagues for a man who has a stellar career and no proven flaws in his character. However, I still believe that when killing 900 babies each day represents any percentage of what you do, it is too much to support.”

Couple That Can't Afford To Tithe Miraculously Has Money To Travel For Youth Sports

Couple That Can't Afford To Tithe Miraculously Has Money To Travel For Youth Sports

Woman Who Boycotted NFL For Offending Her Values Now Spends Sundays Binging Game Of Thrones

Woman Who Boycotted NFL For Offending Her Values Now Spends Sundays Binging Game Of Thrones