"Believe Me" - My Top 5 Choices To Be The Next Supreme Court Justice
Hello Fellow Americans,
I wanted to come onto my favorite news site to let you know what is going on with the Supreme Court judge replacement process. The Supreme Court is a very important part of our country. They listen to many court cases each year. A lot of people don't know that. Such an important group. Great men and women. Recently Justice Kennedy stepped aside after many years of great judging. But what do you expect? He is a Kennedy. Great family. A lot of people say I am like John Kennedy in some ways. And his wife, Jackie. A beautiful woman. That didn't hurt his chances of getting elected. So with Justice Kennedy stepping down, we have to fill that 9th position. Here is my top 5 list of people I am planning to choose from.
5. Judge Jeanine Pirro. Lovely lady. She gets it. I've been on her show. She's on FOX. So she obviously comes from a great organization. Very fair. Successful show. She's tough. And she really works hard to push my agenda... sometimes better than my own staff. It's true. It's true. But I have some good people on my staff. So maybe Judge Jeanine. Who knows?
4. Judge Lance Ito. A lot of people forget about Judge Ito. He was a real celebrity judge for a while. I would watch him on TV during the O..J. Simpson trial. Judge Ito was always just great with the case, and the cameras. I think he would be a real asset to the Supreme Court.
3. Judge Judy. Everybody loves Judge Judy. You gotta give her credit. She is a great judge. She doesn't let anyone slide. Very fair, but also very stern. She has a look that she gives. I can see her giving that look to the people in Washington who are part of the witch hunt against me.
2. Kim Jong Un. I think he has shown recently that he has good judgment. He has promised to stop making nuclear weapons. That's huge. I think if he was in the right group of people he would really shine. He would also bring an outsider perspective to the court. He knows very little about freedom of speech or the press, or religion. So he would be coming at each case with a unique angle. He could shake things up... like I did.
1. Myself. Sure. Why not? I'm the best President this country has ever had. Why not be the best Supreme Court Justice America has ever had? I think it would be an efficient process. I write executive orders. I uphold them when the challenges get to me. So much winning. Hey, I was the number one reality TV star for many years. Many years. A lot of people don't know that about me. The fake news media never talks about my success on The Apprentice. I was basically a judge on that show. So I think it would be an easy transition to the Supreme Court.
So there you go. My top 5 picks for the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice. What do you think? Is there anyone you would add? Keep Making America Great Again. God bless you. God bless me. And God bless the United States of America.
P.S. - I still have to hear back from my good friend, Vladmir Putin and to see if he has any suggestions.